Monday, March 22, 2010

What I am, and what I'm in to.

I've mentioned before that theatre is probably what I'd like to be involved in most, out of everything. So when asked "What type of practitioner are you?" I suppose that I'd say... actor? Actress...

I don't know. I'm a 'want to be' practitioner I guess. I haven't done enough of anything to be able to say I'm anything. But a student. I'm currently just learning as much as I can about anything I can.

So I guess that means I aspire to be an actress. Or a lighting designer. Or a set designer. Or a director. Or a theatre wizz kid. Haha, yeahh. I wish.

And the themes that I'm into; dramatic. Anything over the top and exaggerated. In theatre anyway. And art. If it's colourful I like it to be FULL OF COLOUR, if it's angry I want it to be FURIOUS. If there's any sort of set or costume or makeup, it must either be very big and over the top and out there, or absolutely non existant.
That's the type of thing I'm into anyway.



SELF BRANDING

I was playing around with a few fonts and simple images, trying to come up with a sort of brand for myself as a practitioner. A self branding exercise you'd call it.

Trialling different fonts.



Playing around with possible final brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment