Monday, March 1, 2010

Here goes...

Never blogged before. Quite the new experience.

So we've got to publish a link to something 'creative' or 'innovative'. And I've been sitting here for a good five or ten minutes thinking, 'Oh God. What sites do I know that could possibly relate to that?'

I don't spend too much time on many different websites, excluding a bit of Facebook and perhaps Hotmail once a day or so. But then I decided good old eBay would be as good a site as any.

http://www.ebay.com.au

I know eBay doesn't isn't exactly an example of creativity, but there was definitely creativity responsible for it's coming about and 'creation'. Where would we be without eBay? Thousands of thing must get viewed/bought off/sold via eBay. And little things that without eBay or the help of online auctions would remain hidden in a box in the spare room for ever.

So eBay helps people make a bit of a profit. It helps people buy things that would be long out of stock anywhere else. And of course I'm sure it definitely makes a bit of a profit itself with certain different advertisers.
Quite the fantastic idea when you think about it!

I dunno. I may be way off, but I think this is as good a link to put down then anything else I could come up with.
Perhaps even better than Facebook.


Creativity, Innovation, and Risk.

In my mind, they mean:
Creativity; The act of creating and forming ideas. Wanting to make. Wanting to form things.
Innovation; A change, or something handy, needed, worthwhile.
Risk; When there is consequence. When there is the chance something might go completely differently to how you imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment